Monday, October 15, 2012

fall rhythm

Nothing too exciting on this front. We went out for a nice monday night sushi dinner tonight after I had the whole day off to do whatever I pleased. Kris commented at dinner that he finally feels like he's useful & able to hold his own during his days at the hospital. Which I'm sure must feel good. It's always hard to be the "new guy"...or girl for that matter. I also feel pretty settled and into routine with my job juggling. Here's a photo of Rio's new wool blanket I found for $1.99 at the Salvation Army...& yes, it is his new favorite thing to chew. Kris also was treated to some fresh leather Wolverine boots, handmade made not too far north in Rockford, MI. They smell delicious. 



I painted some pumpkins! Much easier than carving, and less clean up. 
P.S. Skulls are harder to paint than anticipated.


current obession. must try it. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment