Sunday, June 3, 2012

Settling In

Lots of changes have been happening in my neck of the woods. Since moving here I started at Starbucks and am still undergoing my expert frappucino skills. Last Thursday I was offered another job & I couldn't be more pleased that I got it! It's for the clay education assistant at an art studio called The Mud Room.




I was wishing and hoping I would get the position but she made it clear it was a tough decision with the (no joke) 100 applicants. The fact that I'm even doing something with clay makes me very happy! Kris is busy studying for boards exams...almost a month exactly until they're over with. FANTASTIC. We headed to the art show this weekend and also re-painted our sun faded bistro table & chairs. Yay for productivity. Things are settling in nicely. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    Enjoy, and feel free to visit me. I hope you will consider of following each other! What do you think?

    KISSEEEEES

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete