Friday, September 23, 2011

Sandy brown & grey hair, brown eyes, whispy mustache...


Picture this:

It's 8 o'clock at night I'm coming home from my Spanish class & all of a sudden I see these beady brown eyes looking up at me. I assumed the owner would be right behind me when I turned around, but no. I go upstairs, yell for Kris, we presumably walk around our apartment complex trying to find it's owner. With no luck, we come back, anonymous Yorkie meets head dog resident, Rio, & wrestling ensues. Then Kris goes "Wait a minute....You found a collar-less dog just casually at our doorstep? That is the oldest trick in the book." Then I start defending with a few "I swear I didn't bring him home! I Found him, I promise!" sided with giggles of excitement. Pretty soon we all settle in & it's very clear anonymous Yorkie takes a liking to me. Lap dog all the way. So the moral of the story is, sometimes dogs do show up at your doorstep.


 Today my mission is to see if he's microchipped. He is not the best house broken dog and he was very hungry and thirsty when I brought him in so we think he may have been wandering for a while or someone dropped him off. Sad. Updates to come. 


Oh & P.S. I started calling him MacGruber. 

2 comments:

  1. Update! MacGruber's real name is Jerry...& his owner took him back..and my love for Yorkies has flourished. A happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh so cute. too bad you didnt get to keep him though :)

    ReplyDelete