Sunday, September 4, 2011

Baby Fever




Our visit in Madison has consisted of playing with baby Evie, eating a hamburger shaped birthday cake, giving the new mommy her presents (pictures coming!), picking out fabric for the quilt my sissy is making me, and a delicious dinner out at L'etoile. Charcuterie plate, First course of watermelon kimchee, crispy pork belly, frisee, Thai basil, spiced cashews. No room in belly for a midcourse but I wanted to save room for my butter poached Maine lobster, mussels, clams, calamari, baby artichokes, fennel, grape tomatoes, bone marrow-tomato sauce. Whew. Loved it. Family & baby pictures to come.

{future quilt}
{dinner}


1 comment:

  1. I totally get this. I don't feel I'm in ANY place to have a baby right now, but MAN do I want one of my friends to have one so I can hold it!

    ReplyDelete