Monday, July 18, 2011

happy monday!

Dagus came over to play.
the proper prince



 I included some canine photos for fun. The prince shot of Rio was not posed which makes it even more hilarious. Lately I've been getting everything organized & purchased for our big road trip out west. We're hitting the road the 27th and our plan is mostly go with the flow, take our time & explore whatever we want! Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, Chico Hot Springs, and things along those lines. I haven't camped for more than a few days before so I'm meal planning and purchasing everything we need to ease my anxiety. Like bear mace. Yikes. I plan to try & blog along the way so I don't forget where we went & what we did. (ahem, Italy). 

1 comment:

  1. adorable dog you have.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete