Monday, February 14, 2011

Be my Valentine?


Happy Valentine's Day! It's been a hectic day getting over a wicked sore throat & also slicing my finger with an ex-acto knife while working on a class project earlier today. I was determined to turn the day around & got Kris some new Gap cologne and a card & I got flowers. Hooray for love! 


homemade Valentine's banner
In other news, this weekend Kris & I and a couple of friends went to a Redwings Game in Detroit with box seats. We were acting like high rollers eating all the catered food! It was very fun but spoiled me too much that I don't think regular seats will suffice anymore.

curious hats

sculpture in Detroit
Have fun on your honeymoon in Costa Rica! 

NOW the biggest update is...my sister's got a bun in the oven! Yipee! She's due in August & I'm very excited to be an aunt.

1 comment:

  1. sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete